Posted by : Biraru 29 May 2015

Thimbnails

Mashiro and Takagi start working with a new editor, Gorou Miura, as Hattori is assigned to another author. They must adapt quickly to his approach as well as drawing together with assistants since they must perform well on the Shonen Jack polls in order to not be discarded by the publication. Now that their work is being serialized, they must work even harder as they must satisfy an extremely demanding audience while competing with other talented authors.

Source
[Salender-Raws]
Quality
BD, 1920x1080
Video
10 bits, 23.976 fps, H264/AVC
Audio
2 channels, FLAC, ~700 kbps
Subtitles
1, 2 : [SFW], 3-25 : [SFW-sage]
Notes
-    Improved and re-timed subs for all episodes.
-    Corrected few typos & mistakes in translation.
-    Added some notes.
-    Fixed several signs.

Please download, watch and enjoy.

Episode
Size
Mega
01
557 MB
02
543 MB
03
543 MB
04
534 MB
05
563 MB
06
503 MB
07
524 MB
08
515 MB
09
545 MB
10
528 MB
11
560 MB
12
518 MB
13
486 MB
14
536 MB
15
518 MB
16
549 MB
17
515 MB
18
510 MB
19
513 MB
20
506 MB
21
511 MB
22
626 MB
23
544 MB
24
530 MB
25
560 MB

Here are the needed fonts (in case you don't have them):

Fonts
 
If you have any suggestions or feedback please don't hesitate to comment here or contact us.
  

{ 25 comments... Add your comment }

  1. So, is this complete and ready for batch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's complete, do you prefer a batch or do you have troubles in direct download?

      Delete
    2. I already have all the files from DDL, if there's no more change then I will hash and submit that entries to anidb. Also please make batch at Nyaa, so I can use that as reference for release date.

      Delete
    3. Files are already submitted to AniDB (as well as the other releases). I'll make a batch at Nyaa soon. Thanks for downloading :)

      Delete
    4. I see, thanks for your hard work. Any chance for S1 and S3 in 1080p too?

      Delete
    5. Yes, I'm preparing to work on S3 1080p. I don't know about S1 because I found raws but it's (30GB)! and also no one is seeding. Do you know where I can find raws for Bakuman 1 (BD 1080p) ?

      Delete
    6. Salender-raw Bakuman s1 BD 1080p (include bonus) size:15.3 GB
      http://salender-raws.blogspot.co.id/2013/08/bakuman-bd.html

      Delete
    7. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately their torrent isn't working anymore. Also other groups did season1 720p version so I'll stop at S2 & 3 for now :)

      Delete
    8. Too bad. Actually at that time, I've downloaded all the files include.
      These are files that I've uploaded so far (still not complete).

      https://mega.nz/#F!t1llkDQA!tqpuQDgk1gYu50bSdYV9yA

      if you still want to, I will upload the rest.

      Delete
    9. I see. Currently we're not planning to do 1st season but if that changes I'll notify you :)

      Delete
    10. No need to notify me, you can use above link if you want to use it. I has planning to upload it all little by little in my free time to free up my HDD. I asked you before only to know if I has to upload it right away or not :).

      N.B:
      In that link already had Special include in it.
      You can notify me if episode not complete when you need it. ;)

      Delete
    11. Irfan i really interesed to get bakuman the fist season in BD i ask to you if you complete to upload all the episodes to mega???

      Delete
  2. I don't know anywhere else to get raws besides TT/Nyaa. Some people says you can get bdmv from asian dvd club, but it's private tracker and you need to approved first to join.

    Anyway I think you forget to muxed the fonts into attachment, because from I see in your .ass file, there's some font's that not available in my PC (The Great Escape, blemished, etc). How about upload it into separate download so people can install that fonts themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe release patch to adding fonts for all episodes.

      Delete
    2. In fact I used .ass files from SFW-Sage not their actual files so I don't have the fonts, I looked for them online but didn't find them all.. meanwhile the normal fonts should suffice, but I'll look for them.

      Delete
    3. You can get their actual files from: https://bakabt.me/torrent/165582/bakuman-season-2-720p-10-bit-sfw-sage
      Then extract the attachment with mkvcleaver.

      I could get it done for myself, but it's better if you make v2 with fonts muxed when releasing a batch or just include the fonts into zipped folder.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for the advice. I added the fonts, you can download them from the link above.

      Delete
    5. You're welcome :)
      Glad can help.

      Delete
  3. Thanks gays i search this wonderful anime series in a good quality to dowload in mega but i only find in torrents thanks but you work the fist season too???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.We're glad you liked our release :)
      The first season's BD was already done by another group so we didn't do it.

      Delete
  4. Ohhh i stand but you can say me the name of that group please i hace the fist season but un HDTV quality but i need bakuman un BD :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First season was done by [Judgment]. Here's the torrent:
      https://bakabt.me/torrent/176242/bakuman-season-1-bd-720p-judgment

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Biraru Fansubs - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -